回忆的画面一幕幕在拼凑 伤感爱情的中英对照QQ签名设计

导读:难免埋怨时间的手,把相爱写成相爱过。

回忆的画面一幕幕在拼凑 伤感爱情的中英对照QQ签名设计

时间在流,我们的爱在走。也许只是一直未曾想也为敢想过,这份纠葛的爱最终的唯一结局,只会是分手。过往车灯一边又一边晃了眼,仿佛是在提醒着你已经不会再停留。

※﹏。
Recollection picture is piecing together, reminds my you to recede.
回忆的画面一幕幕在拼凑,提醒我你已远走。

※﹏。
I will always love you , until the end of time
我将永远喜欢你,直到时间停止。

※﹏。
The time will hesitate can breathe, will stop for us.
时间会犹豫会呼吸,会为我们停。

※﹏。
behind the ornate. Not the vicissitudes of life. But dirty.
华丽的背后。不是沧桑。而是肮脏。

※﹏。
Do not think that again I will get over an emotion, please do leave take advantage of now.
别再以为我会释怀 请离开就趁现在

※﹏。
The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain.
回忆散不去,像影子残留。

※﹏。
Does not bid good-bye forever, our hand connecting rod walks together.
永远不分手的未来,我们一起手牵手走下去。

※﹏。
Way which gives up by one kind, slowly wears down the time which I do not give up.
以一种舍得的方式,慢慢消磨我不舍得的时光

※﹏。
Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.
爱情因一个微笑而发生,因一吻而滋长,最后因一滴泪而终结。

※﹏。
One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
一次痛彻心扉的经历,抵得上千百次的告诫。

※﹏。
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.
有时候,惟有一场眼泪,我们才彻底清晰了视线。

※﹏。
You'll never feel lonely, ever again, because you have me now
你永远不会感到寂寞,以后再也不会,因为现在你有我

※﹏。
For you,theonlything left is only memories。
为伱,唯一留下的就只有回忆。

※﹏。
If you love me, please you love doesn't love, please leave
如果你爱我,就请你好好爱,不爱请离开。

※﹏。
The time in the class, our love is walking.
时间在流,我们的爱在走。

※﹏。
The clock and watch, may return to the beginning, actually already was not yesterday.
钟表,可以回到起点,却已不是昨天。

※﹏。
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
幸福并非那种已经拥有的东西,她来自於你自已的行动。

※﹏。
Love with love, those who become accustomed to.
爱着爱着,那些就习惯了。

※﹏。
It's not only the goodbye that hurts, but also the flashback that follows
让人痛心的,不只是离别,还有离别后的回忆。

※﹏。
Unavoidably blame time's hands, written. Love love
难免埋怨时间的手,把相爱写成相爱过。

※﹏。
The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.
真相会让我们痛一阵,但谎言令我们痛一生。

※﹏。
No matter you become anyone, my never meeting, says goodbye with you.
不论你成为谁,我永远不会,与你告别。